Today, nearly 43% of the world is connected to the Internet, enabling us to talk, share photos, and conduct business halfway across the globe.
As a result, we have seen more technological advancements in the past 10 years than we’ve witnessed in the past 10,000 years. And in the next five years, we’ll see even more.
A new presentation entitled “The Top 5 Digital Trends of 2016,” created by John Greenough of BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, identifies the key digital trend in each of our top vertical areas including Mobile, E-Commerce, Digital Media, Digital Financial Services, and the Internet of Things.
Here are the key takeaways:
- In Mobile, messaging apps have become the new OS.
- In Digital Media, programmatic advertising has exploded in recent years.
- In Payments, mobile wallets will be the story to watch in 2016.
- In E-Commerce, deliveries and shipping are changing drastically as more online shopping overwhelms shipping companies.
- In IoT, businesses are using the Internet of Things to lower their operating costs.
Interested in getting the full slide deck? It’s yours FREE! Simply click here to access it.
The top 5 digital trends for 2016
#waterdamage #_waterdamagepro #waterdamagerestoration #flooddamage #moldremediation #_waterdamagepro
The post The top 5 digital trends for 2016 appeared first on Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration.
Source: Water Damage